Friday, December 28, 2007

Ok? Hmmm Guess Not


I went for a Thai Movie in Bangkok just about 2 weeks ago. It was a comedy about ghost haunting a Movie Theater. Great show and the sub-title was a load of help as I cannot speak the thai language that well.
Anyway there is this scene that was really great and I would like to share with you readers:
Lady A was walking down the corridor coming to her friends room.
"B ... open up, I can feel them (Ghost) again" A whispered.
Opening the door B peep out and replied "Come on in I think we will be safe inside here"
"Check first. Make sure there arent any spooks inside then let me know"
B closed the door and after a couple of minutes she open it and gave the "OK" sign (picture above)
A quickly went inside and started to lock the door.
"Dont lock up A ..." B said. A turned around after locking up and saw 3 ghost there.
"Why didnt you tell me there were ghost here" A asked,
"I did" B replied
"No you didnt ... you gave the OK sign when I asked if there were ghost"
"NO ... I didnt say ok ... I was trying to say 3 ghost not OK"
Hmmm not so funny when I write it out but it was truely very funny when I watch the movie :)

1 Comments:

At 10:37 PM, Blogger dae said...

Hi, in reply to your comment on my blog, I don't have a medic alert bracelet yet, but I carry a wallet card. Probably it's not enough. How much do you think it costs to ship one in from elsewhere, or are there any local shops or sites which could make me one? I'm a student, so I'm kind of on a budget! :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home