Monday, June 25, 2007

7.7.7 Free Hugs Day


Watch a video today on YouTube (Something I have been doing often as I still dont feel completely well) and I suddenly realize how a simple gesture like a hug can bring a sense of completeness to a person.


As I watch the video and see the smiles on each person leaving after getting their hugs I sat back and wondered how many smiles brought to strangers in my life - Just giving a hug and asking for nothing back, not for their names, number or a date. Just a real HUG.


On 7 July 2007 (international free hugs day) Just think about it ... go out there and give a free hug away. It will cost you nothing but am sure the person receiving it will appreciate it entirely.


Oh and one more thing ... if you see someone holding a sign that says "Free Hugs" go give them a hug too ... they deserve it as much as you.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home