Monday, October 09, 2006

Birthday Celebration

October 7 2006 - My 39th Birthday and I had to spend it alone because I was in India on a project. Sad isnt it? Do you know what made it worst?

I got an sms from my love the day before wishing me a wonderful Mid Autumn Festival (it was one of those sms that was for everyone) and I was really awaiting for one to wish me a happy birthday. I waited and waited ... nothing came. Past midnight Singapore Time and no sms came. I really could not sleep at all. Early next morning an sms came - I was truely excited ... it wasnt her ... it was some birthday wish from my insurance company, an hour later another sms came ... again some advertisment message. I was truely depress ... I thought she forgot.

Suddenly ... the phone rang !!! She called and her voice was heavenly. I was so happy ... it didnt matter the rest of the world forgotten ... no one called or sms me including my mum and sis. My best friend also forgot but she remembered and it was all that mattered.

She told me to get myself a good dinner and a cake ... but no ... I will go back to singapore to have the cake with her ... Baby - if you are reading this ... I LOVE YOU

The rest of the day was spend with a big smile across my face.

I had a nice chinese dinner that night and spend the whole day thinking of her and just to give myself a break from work (since it was my birthday) I took out my hard disk that had some movies in it and watch FRIENDS season 1 all over again.

Could my birthday be better ? Sure ... if she was here. But in life we do not get to choose what we want so making do ... I was really pleased and when I get back to Singapore .... Baby I wanna just spend the night with you in bed :)

3 Comments:

At 6:55 AM, Blogger Geoff said...

Sorry to hear about your loneliness on your Birthday.
HAPPY Belated BIRTHDAY :-)
Hey your the same age as me, I a month older :-)
All the best

"http://www.geoffreysweeney.com">Geoff

 
At 7:33 PM, Blogger Whitehawk said...

no wonder we both have receeding hairling :)

 
At 9:28 AM, Blogger Geoff said...

lol
yes 40 next year

 

Post a Comment

<< Home