Friday, September 29, 2006

New Car Problems


The biggest problem I have today is having a car and the trouble is I cannot sell it. Here is my problem:

1 - I bought the car when the price was really high so I took a bank loan to slowly repay the car. Now the price of the car has fallen so much it makes it not worthwhile to keep it. Am currently paying close to $1500 a month just on installments.

2 - Selling the car is not an option as well ... with the outstanding loan and the currently value of my car now even selling the car would not cover my loan ... I would have to top up close to 20K just to sell my car

3 - My car gear box has gone bonkers ... a check with the auto shop tells me that I have to pay close to $12K for a new one and $5k to repair the old one.

Sometimes life throw terrible stuff at you *sigh*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home