Wednesday, October 04, 2006

All alone ...


I just read a blog by pinkginger (the picture above) and somehow it made me think so much more of the person that I am missing now. I am currently away on a project that has overrun (expected to be here for only a week - now it seems like at least another week is in order).

I just feel so alone in my hotel wishing that she was here to just give me a hug and some kisses. I really miss the warmth of her body next to mine when I sleep, the scent of her in the morning when I wake up really energize my day. The lovely perfume that emits from just below her lovely nose. When we go on our own way to work each day ... I cant wait to go back home just to hug her again and again. Taste her sweet lips and the nectar within.

Guess I can only rush thru my work and rush home to her again. My sweet Baby ... I miss and love you always, wait for my return MUAKS

3 Comments:

At 7:55 PM, Blogger Angel Feathers Tickle Me said...

I thank you for the visit

Love to all......

 
At 4:47 AM, Blogger abcd said...

I need to charge you for the picture copyright. :)

Missing a person gives you a bitter sweet feeling.. being apart will let you realise how important that person in your life, it must be a nice discovery.

All the best to you.

 
At 5:35 AM, Blogger Whitehawk said...

Yeah ... I guess that it is a discovery ... but nice? Not really, I rather be with her now and giving her a big kiss :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home