Sunday, August 27, 2006

Class

Just came back from my class. Really learned a lot today. The class was on massage - Yes the kind that you press on another person body and try to give them comfort - I say try because if done incorrectly, PAIN is resulted.

Today we did the arms and the body (front) massage which included slimming massage as well. Really wished I could have stayed for the entire course but I had to rush off to catch a plane. So my next blog may be a while as I have to work :( *sigh*

3 Comments:

At 8:33 AM, Blogger yumin :D said...

Hello there urmmmmmmm i don't mean to offend you or anything but who are you?
Saw your comment in my blog.

Anyways to read my entries you can just click on the second 0 at the bottom right corner. Those ZEROS are meant for you to navigate. :)
Thanks for visiting again.

 
At 6:41 AM, Blogger Angel Feathers Tickle Me said...

Love to all........

 
At 7:02 AM, Blogger Geoff said...

I am glad you learned a lot
Let me know if you ever want to continue your learning journey.

Geoff

 

Post a Comment

<< Home